As we have wrapped up this year there have been a few areas that have come up that have been causing a lot of thought and conversation. In the coming weeks and months we will be trying to answer some of these questions as well as implement some things to help us overcome some of the obstacles that they represent. I thought you may enjoy thinking through some of them as well.
Here are a few of them…
- What is it that causes our hosts and leaders to need a break?
- What is keeping us from growing our number of house churches?
- How do we get more people attending the Gatherings to also attend House Church?
- If we were to summarize House Church in only one word what would it be?
- How can House Church support and feed the new “Next Steps” process that Pastor Tim just laid out for Restored?
- How do we bring more men up to being House Church Leaders?
- Is there a way we could allow some of our women to lead House Churches?
- Do we need to change our training for our leaders?
- What would make it more helpful, empowering, and beneficial for them to do the work of ministry?
- How do we keep everyone connected as a team?
- and the list goes on….
I know this is a lot. I know that because I have not figured out all of this. I am working on a few things and have been talking in depth with a few people to help figure it out.
I value you all as part of the team so I thought I would toss it out there to you. As I am working through this stuff, I am certain the team we have will see things I miss and bring ideas and strategy to the table that I have not thought of.
Feel free to email me and let me know your thoughts on any of the above or all of the above questions. I am thinking this thought to the core. Any thoughts you have over the break are welcomed.
Thank you for being a GREAT TEAM!!